URBAN STUDIES INFORMATION LUNCH for FROSH AND SOPHOMORES:
- Tuesday, February 21, from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Building 120, 1st floor (Mendenhall Library)
- Meet Urban Studies peer advisors and faculty
- Learn about the Urban Studies major and minor
- Eat Poke (fish or vegan) from Go Fish!
Urban Studies is an interdisciplinary program that focuses on cities and urban life in the US and around the world. It offers flexibility to study topics that you are passionate about, from sustainability to urban education to gentrification and much more. Many courses are hands-on, project-based, and engaged with local communities. Opportunities for study in Beijing, New York, and elsewhere. Come learn more! RSVP's appreciated to: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JB5Y2GX